Business Debit Cards
Western National Bank’s Business Debit Card issued by MasterCard provides convenient access to your checking account. The Business Debit Card processes like a credit card, but unlike a line of credit, the amount charged is deducted directly from the cardholder’s specified checking account.
- Accepted anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- May be used as an ATM card.
- ATM Transactions are FREE to WNB customers at any ATM located at our 8 convenient branch locations, at any West Texas Area 7-Eleven ATM’s and all ATM’s nationwide that display the ALLPOINT logo.
- No interest fees or late charges for using the card.
- Earn reward points that can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, and cash! Points are earned when selecting the “Credit” option at retailers.
In addition to all of the conveniences offered, the WNB Business Debit Card offers the following exciting benefits –
- Extended Warranty Protection – Doubles manufacturer’s warranty for a maximum of one year.
- Purchase Assurance – Insures your purchases from theft or damage for up to 90 days.
- Travel Assistance – Baggage delay and damage protection, hotel/motel burglary coverage and road side assistance, among many other travel benefits.
To make a claim for any of the above benefits, please call the MasterCard assistance center at 1-800-633-4466. For further details regarding Platinum benefits, please CLICK HERE.
- Access to the funds in checking and savings accounts via a debit card may be limited to the lesser of a $1,500 daily spending limit or available balance in the specified account.
- PIN based point of sale debit card transactions incurs a $0.50 fee per transaction. This fee can be avoided by utilizing the signature debit option; this option is often referred to as the “Credit” option by many retailers.
- If you are planning on traveling outside the United States, please contact us prior to departure. This will help ensure the security and accessibility of your account.
- If a debit card is lost or stolen report it immediately by calling (800)528-2273 available 24 hours / 7 days a week.
Western National Bank is located in Central and West Texas. Visit or Call a Western National Bank Branch and find out the Business Check Card.