Western National Bank has enhanced the way that you log on to Internet Banking to further protect the privacy and security of your personal information. In the past, you logged into Internet Banking using your Smartnet ID and PIN. Now you'll also complete our Smartnet verification. Here's how it works:
- Enter your Smartnet ID and click the arrow button.
- On the next page, a personalized Smartnet image (picture) will be displayed, you will be able to select a new image once you log in. On future logins, if you recognize this image as the one you originally selected, you'll know you can safely enter your PIN and continue.
- If you don't recognize the image, do not enter your PIN.
- Your personalized Smartnet image assures you that you're at the Western National Bank website, and not an imposter website.
- If you are logging in from a computer other than the one you have registered with Smartnet you will also be asked an additional security question. This will help ensure that the person logging into your account is truly you.