Personal Debit & ATM Cards
Western National Bank’s Platinum Debit Card issued by MasterCard provides convenient access to checking accounts, as well as 24-hour ATM access. It’s safer and easier than carrying extra cash or checks, and each transaction will be withdrawn directly from a checking account.
- Use WNB’s Platinum Debit Card anywhere MasterCard is accepted - around town or around the world
- Use the WNB Platinum Debit card to withdraw cash, transfer funds, and check your balances 24 hour a day at any ATM displaying the ALLPOINT, PULSE, or JEANNIE network logos
- ATM Transactions are FREE to WNB customers at any ATM located at our 8 convenient branch locations, at any West Texas Area 7-Eleven ATM’s and all ATM’s nationwide that display the ALLPOINT logo.
- Earn valuable reward points that can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, and cash! Points are earned when selecting the “Credit” option at retailers.
In addition to all of the conveniences offered, the WNB Platinum Debit Card offers the following exciting benefits –
- Extended Warranty Protection – Doubles manufacturer’s warranty for a maximum of one year.
- Purchase Assurance – Insures your purchases from theft or damage for up to 90 days.
- Travel Assistance – Baggage delay and damage protection, hotel/motel burglary coverage and road side assistance, among many other travel benefits.
To make a claim for any Platinum benefits, please call the MasterCard assistance center at 1-800-633-4466. For further details regarding Platinum benefits, please CLICK HERE.
- Access to the funds in checking and savings accounts via a debit card may be limited to the lesser of a $1,500 daily spending limit or available balance in the specified account.
- PIN based point of sale debit card transactions incurs a $0.50 fee per transaction. This fee can be avoided by utilizing the signature debit option; this option is often referred to as the “Credit” option by many retailers.
- If you are planning on traveling outside the United States, please contact us prior to departure. This will help ensure the security and accessibility of your account.
- If a debit card is lost or stolen report it immediately by calling (800)528-2273 available 24 hours / 7 days a week.
Western National Bank is located in Central and West Texas. Visit or Call a Western National Bank Branch and find out the Personal Check Card.